The Pioneer Village Museum at Kangaroo Valley is an enjoyable location for family and friends to have a picnic, take a bush walk and wander through the museum.
About 1 hectare is dedicated to the Pioneer Settlement Museum, barbeque, parking and toilet facilities. The buildings are built to the standards of the late 19th and early 20th centuries and stocked with artefacts from that era.
The museum has talking history and visual displays. Visit the dairy, forge, school house, settler’s cottage, Archie Chittick Museum, war remembrance room and much more.
Another 7 hectares of natural bushland is available for bushwalking along designated tracks.
- Open 10am to 4pm Friday to Monday and Wednesday February to November
- Open 10am to 4pm everyday December to January and School Holidays
|Families||$20.00||2 adults 3 children|
|Children||$5.00||under 5 are free|
|Groups||$5.00||per person (12 or more)|
Learn more about group visits.
Phone: 0421 930 214 to book
- Parking for cars and buses
- Gas BBQs
- Undercover seating near BBQs
- Toilet block with wheelchair access